The Official Status Update Thread - Part 179: Happy Independence Day INGO!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    sounds like so much fun. About as much fun as I will be having tomorrow, laundry, cleaning etc.

yup.

I have a 10 foot pole, with a mesh garbage can (like for an office) on the end.
    scoop out about 20 or so loads, put them in my tractor lawn mower trailer. then pull it into the woods and dump.
    Think I did 5 or 6 loads the other day.
    Don't think I got 1/4 of the pool done.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    night cm

act I hope it goes well for you

like cm, I have had a long weekend and I am off. I need to make sure the dryer is dry and the boy is in bed.

Have a good one all

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Just dropped the 10 year old at school.
    Looking to get my day rolling along.

A/C package to pick up.
    Truck load of fire wood being delivered at noon.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Good morning. I didn't sleep well last night due to some worries about my son's safety. I believe it is time for him to move on. The owner of the hostel is out of the country, and a couple of his friends flipped out on my son last night. One guy was hitting him and threatened to kill him. He was in fear for is life when he was messaging me so, of course, mom didn't get much sleep last night worrying. Apparently, things were better when they woke up a bit more sober, but he no longer feels comfortable being there when the owner is not. The owner is trying to figure out what happened and is talking to his buddies, but my son and I seem to agree that it might be best for him to move on.

He still needs to return to retrieve a few belongings, but has his passport, phone and other important stuff and is at a friend's home near there.

So....a little too much excitement for me right now.

My nephew's wife and their two girls are coming to visit this morning, and we are going to go to Bailey's to shop. When we get back, I need to go see the neighbor. Her daughter is out of town this week for work so I am going later in the day and letting the resident assistants at the apartments check on her in the mornings most days this week. She is also back in physical therapy so we will need to be out a bit more for those appointments.

Busy, busy, busy. Hubby just left for fishing in spite of the very cloudy skies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Mom I really hate to hear that about your son. That scares me. He really seemed to be enjoying it there.

EVeryone is busy this week. Talked with the boss this morning, our 3rd shift person has a choice to make, return to 2nd shift or quit. Not going to put up with her stuff anymore.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom