• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    I want some brownies but I am trying to loose weight. I've been skipping breakfast all week.
    careful with that. Low calorie diets usually dont work cause the body cant determine the difference between diet and famine. you may actually start to store more by doing that. I recommend exercise

Comp

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2009
    T H I N
    Fortunately because you can't figure out how to turn the stove on (it's the switch on the wall)

Might I suggest one of those timer dials instead of a switch? Like in extended stay hotels. I loved the idea when I stayed their over the summer while watching over someone. Nothing happened, honest.

Comp

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2009
    T H I N

Basically, they ran the oven and stove though a light switch. This light switch had a timer on it. This way, if you forget to turn the oven off the timer will run out and shut the power off to the oven/range. I feel it made it nearly impossible to burn the place down. However, I'm sure there is one idiot out there who still could.

Leah Marie

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2009
    K-Town
    Basically, they ran the oven and stove though a light switch. This light switch had a timer on it. This way, if you forget to turn the oven off the timer will run out and shut the power off to the oven/range. I feel it made it nearly impossible to burn the place down. However, I'm sure there is one idiot out there who still could.

lol yeah its possible

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo

I was talking to my wife about that today. I want to find an electric solenoid that will shut off the gas before the stove unless a switch is turned on...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom