• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    and just like the the FAQ is gone

Yep. Just like that. You want the mod job? You can have it. I'm tired of being INGO's whipping boy. I used to love posting here and now I do nothing but put up with people giving me **** every time I post.

Seriously, if you want my job, I will make you a mod right this second and you can start taking the abuse instead of me.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    Yep. Just like that. You want the mod job? You can have it. I'm tired of being INGO's whipping boy. I used to love posting here and now I do nothing but put up with people giving me **** every time I post.

Seriously, if you want my job, I will make you a mod right this second and you can start taking the abuse instead of me.

Where does this come from? What have I done to you? Please stop picking on me. I can not say what I want like you can.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Where does this come from? What have I done to you? Please stop picking on me. I can not say what I want like you can.

Hey, say whatever you want. I'm sure not going to stop you. I stopped banning people after I took a mountain of crap for the Titanium Frost incident.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom