The Official Status Update Thread #212 Fall is looming large.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Howdy again. Well, DoggyMama should be about to go into surgery now. They're going to call me as soon as she gets out, but that won't be for about 4 hours at least.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    That is a long wait... they probably don't want you smoking in the waiting room either...

No, I came on home. I can be at the hospital in about 20 minutes if needed. Not sure she'll even be up for visiting after she comes out of surgery, so I will ask about that when they call. I'm sure they'll have her pretty heavily sedated.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I'm going to go to McDonalds and buy 4 little bottles of milk so I can reuse them to keep in the fridge. She won't be able to lift a regular milk container for awhile so she'll have those for her cereal or to drink and I can just wash and refill them. Going to get some styrofoam cups for her coffee too.

We've got a set of 2-way radios for when she comes home so she can call me if she needs anything.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Sounds like you have thought this through. I use a baby monitor to listen if my Dad needs me. I can't communicate back with him through it but he doesn't have to find the monitor and key it up either. He's a 100 yrs old and legally blind, this works best for us.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom