Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    We are not going to get all wound up listening to those butt wipe spinning heads tonight. Last time around my blood pressure was through the roof. Not doing all that tonight. I will wake up tomorrow and face the day.

I'm going to watch it for awhile, then I'll let it watch me when I go to bed. :): I can't decide which channel to watch. I have it on NBC at the moment. As much as I despise them, I took a great deal of pleasure in watching the meltdown when it became apparent that Trump was going to win in 2016. This year will be different most likely, with all of the mail in BS.

wingrider1800

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2014
    Harrison County
    I'm going to watch it for awhile, then I'll let it watch me when I go to bed. :): I can't decide which channel to watch. I have it on NBC at the moment. As much as I despise them, I took a great deal of pleasure in watching the meltdown when it became apparent that Trump was going to win in 2016. This year will be different most likely, with all of the mail in BS.
    Yea I stayed up half the night in 2016 laughing and really enjoying the show. Those unbiased reporters were crying on all the channels. I wished I would have recorded it so I could have watched is again.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    A friend called me yesterday and said "let's call in sick at work wednesday and golf all day" I asked him if now was really the time to "call in sick" :):

We are golfing all day tomorrow.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom