Not open for further replies.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Thank you to my secret santa for the 10 yr Eagle Rare whiskey. I will admit..I feel slightly less classy drinking it straight from the bottle. Much appreciated! Merry Christmas!!

Did you get airplane samples or something?

Htrailblazer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Franklin
    Found a package on my front porch last night. Packages usually go to my side door so I am not sure when it was delivered exactly. I didn't get a chance to take pictures. Thanks to whomever my secret Santa is. I will get good use out of all the items even the random dollar bill. I will get pictures today and post them up.

TB1999

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    Is no one going to come forward as the whiskey sender? It's delicious..thanks again to whoever got it for me!

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    I opened the coffee this morning, and as with the other BRC's I've had, it does not fail to deliver. Smooth and flavorful. Thanks again, bmbutch!

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I know I’ve put the Harley belt bucket in rotation. Who was the Secret Santa?

Right here. The store down the street from me was having a black friday sale so I knew that was where I was going to go...... I put my username under the return address...................... I see attention to detail isn't your forte.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Right here. The store down the street from me was having a black friday sale so I knew that was where I was going to go...... I put my username under the return address...................... I see attention to detail isn't your forte.

I ripped it open, found a belt and put it on. I don’t even remember what it came in. :): The package is probably still on my workbench. Thank you for the buckle! It’s an awesome addition to my collection.

XzTNiAm.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom