The next pandemic is just around the corner! --- Somebody saw it coming.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    88   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Can't post it directly because the lady in the video cusses a couple times, but go on youtube and search "The next pandemic is just around the corner!"

She called it in Sept of 2019.

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    Didn't do the search, showing up here I'm pretty sure it's pointless.

Next pandemic just around the corner? I'd say so...
    Its been that way since the beginning of mankind, and a couple billion years before mankind.

Its called biosphere, as in biological sphere, or living space between earth crust rock and where biological orginsims can live at altitude.
    Everything feeds on something, execreets something, and all that interacts...

Some things are going to feed on others, reproduce, mutate over time (called 'Evolution')...

The current generations of humans have relied on medical science to keep them alive so long they have forgotten they are part of the food chain.

Like it if not, it's just facts.

This is a double edge sword.

Vaccines, antibiotics, antivirals have saved billions from Natural Selection, but it also gave us billions of people that are artificially saved to reproduce...

Its created a demographic that wouldn't be bright enough to survive in the natural world,
    And those people are so entitled they want to deny the science that made their grandparents, parents, and offspring possible.
    Its a given if your pre-vaccine/pre-antibiotic grandparents had died they wouldn't be here, but their entitlement is so strong they can't even grasp that concept.

Run to the (science) doctor to save them, then denying the same science that made them possible...

... And then turn around, 'Thank' an imaginary dieiety for saving them so they don't have to acknowledge all the research science that went into saving them.

If COVID were Ebola, or the 1918 'Spanish Flu', or Smallpox, Neumonic/Bubonic Plague, etc. I'm pretty sure there would be a bunch of anti-vaxers protesting their entitlement is so complete.

I'm pretty sure my random post on an obscure internet forum isn't going to change anything...
    I'll just go see the doctor when I'm sick or hurt, and the rest I'll play by ear.
    What else can you do?

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus

Its been that way since the beginning of mankind, and a couple billion years before mankind.

Its called biosphere, as in biological sphere, or living space between earth crust rock and where biological orginsims can live at altitude.

Some things are going to feed on others, reproduce, mutate over time (called 'Evolution')...

The current generations of humans have relied on medical science to keep them alive so long they have forgotten they are part of the food chain.

Vaccines, antibiotics, antivirals have saved billions from Natural Selection, but it also gave us billions of people that are artificially saved to reproduce...

Its created a demographic that wouldn't be bright enough to survive in the natural world,
    And those people are so entitled they want to deny the science that made their grandparents, parents, and offspring possible.
    Its a given if your pre-vaccine/pre-antibiotic grandparents had died they wouldn't be here, but their entitlement is so strong they can't even grasp that concept.

Run to the (science) doctor to save them, then denying the same science that made them possible...

... And then turn around, 'Thank' an imaginary dieiety for saving them so they don't have to acknowledge all the research science that went into saving them.

If COVID were Ebola, or the 1918 'Spanish Flu', or Smallpox, Neumonic/Bubonic Plague, etc. I'm pretty sure there would be a bunch of anti-vaxers protesting their entitlement is so complete.

I'm pretty sure my random post on an obscure internet forum isn't going to change anything...
    I'll just go see the doctor when I'm sick or hurt, and the rest I'll play by ear.
    What else can you do?
    temp-95.gif

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Can't post it directly because the lady in the video cusses a couple times, but go on youtube and search "The next pandemic is just around the corner!"

She called it in Sept of 2019.

Have not, and likely will not, watched it....
    State is in an never ending search for a never ending crisis.

**** poor excuse of a "leader" worth following if you ask me.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder

What else can you do?

I believe this is a "Denny"!

Can we get a judges ruling?

:lmfao:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Yeah....I don't watch videos of people sitting in cars yammering into a camera. They can be self-indulgent...I don't have to participate.

So is this an admission that you only listen to the thoughts and reports of those with slick studios, beautiful talking heads, and scripts?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

What else can you do?

I gave you a like because you hit some very salient points here, before you went off the rails.

Some here didn’t like it when I pointed out hat a vast majority of those lost to the wuwho flu were those that would never have survived 50 years ago and were only alive because of modern medicine.

It is not inextricably linked that one that believes that cannot believe the current vaccines are not all that…

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Heh, September of 2019 the lady was shouting out her warning about the plandemic and what was going to happen back before the plandemic was kicked off and who listened? Obviously she was better informed and cogent in her analysis than 99.9999% of the populace.
    Think I'll go check and she if she saying anything these days.

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    I gave you a like because you hit some very salient points here, before you went off the rails.

Some here didn’t like it when I pointed out hat a vast majority of those lost to the wuwho flu were those that would never have survived 50 years ago and were only alive because of modern medicine.

It is not inextricably linked that one that believes that cannot believe the current vaccines are not all that…

"Current vaccines are not all that..."

That's flat denying progress of science, new scientific knowledge, and the progress of science/vaccines.

I'm never going to agree with 'Conservative Values' over common sense and proveable data.
    We use 'Modern Firearm', 'Modern Vehicles', Modern Medicine' etc. because better understanding of the sciences involved...
    I throw out the old when it's no longer needed, embrace the new when it makes common, practical sense.

I don't fight 'Progress', that's a loosing battle, never going to stop it.
    I just don't embrace the non-productive aspects of 'Progress'.

I'm all for self sufficiency, but no man can do everything and maintain a reasonable standard of living,
    And no man can be educated in everything well enough to have progression in everything.

Some people specialize, but that means they are dependent on the generalists for everything.
    Without specalists we don't have medicines, vehicles, firearms, etc.

I don't much care about anyone's politics.
    I care about the way the country is divided.
    I care about how feudeal things have become, are we becoming a feudal society?
    Is the Constitution out the window?

Now, you do what ever it is you do,
    I'll go back to the growing an orange in Indiana hobby, finish canning the summers produce, etc.

You want to crap on my head, feel free.
    Its just the internet so it doesn't mean anything in the real world...

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Well, yeah. High tech feudalism is indeed the model that the globalists are going for.
    It's going to be interesting to see how it turns out if we're still around.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    "Current vaccines are not all that..."

That's flat denying progress of science, new scientific knowledge, and the progress of science/vaccines.

I'm never going to agree with 'Conservative Values' over common sense and proveable data.
    We use 'Modern Firearm', 'Modern Vehicles', Modern Medicine' etc. because better understanding of the sciences involved...
    I throw out the old when it's no longer needed, embrace the new when it makes common, practical sense.

I don't fight 'Progress', that's a loosing battle, never going to stop it.
    I just don't embrace the non-productive aspects of 'Progress'.

I'm all for self sufficiency, but no man can do everything and maintain a reasonable standard of living,
    And no man can be educated in everything well enough to have progression in everything.

Some people specialize, but that means they are dependent on the generalists for everything.
    Without specalists we don't have medicines, vehicles, firearms, etc.

I don't much care about anyone's politics.
    I care about the way the country is divided.
    I care about how feudeal things have become, are we becoming a feudal society?
    Is the Constitution out the window?

Now, you do what ever it is you do,
    I'll go back to the growing an orange in Indiana hobby, finish canning the summers produce, etc.

You want to crap on my head, feel free.
    Its just the internet so it doesn't mean anything in the real world...

Simple to me but I’m a simple man. They said if you took the vaccine you wouldn’t get wuwho flu, you wouldn’t need a mask or lockdowns as you wouldn’t spread it. Lies, bald face lies.

So to me, the vaccines are not all that…

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Did you ever wonder if the vast majority of the yammerin' mouth pieces believed what they were told to say? Golly, wonder what they think now.

Top Bottom