• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Sin-city Tokyo
    I will returning to our great State on the 29th. It would be cool to meet up with a few INGO'ers if possible, and my 18 year old niece wants me to take her shooting. She seems really eager to learn, but her Dad can't take her because he is in Afghanistan now. Atterbury is an option, but if anyone knows of a good range or has (cough..cough) private land closer to the Rockville area, or the East side of Indy (where she is staying while going to IUPUI) I would be most appreciative of any help/suggestions.

She always has shown great interest/enthusiasm towards shooting, more so than her brother that has just signed up for the Army Reserves :patriot:, and she especially likes long guns (Her quote, "Rifles kick ass!!" :ar15::rockwoot:) so a decent range to put My AR-15 HBAR and our other toys through their paces would be ideal, but beggars can't be choosers, eh?

Any assistance in getting her and her brother some quality trigger time with their uncle would be most appreciated, and I hope I/we can meet up with some of you in early January if possible... :ingo:

MTC

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Heimkehren des Teufelhundes. :cheers:
    Sure wish I lived closer. Merry Christmas and welcome home.

Dawg in da house. Woof woof!

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    Indeed....I have bought LOTS of ammo, now I just need to get out to the range to expend it all! :ar15:
    Sorry I didn't catch this earlier. Would Brazil be too far from Rockville? If not, I know of a great range. Are you mil/LE? If so it's only $5 for a yearly membership for yourself. And 1-time guests are permitted with no fees due (but they still have to do the paperwork to be a one-time guest).

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Sin-city Tokyo
    HOOAH!

Marine translation = OORAH!

Civilian translaton = Welcome Home, have safe trip, good to have you home again.

Thanks!

By the way, I joined the Pink (paper) Team, and became a Lifetimer today!

:rockwoot::bacondance::woot: :bacondance: :rockwoot:

Now if TheGunSource.com will quit half stepping in shipping the goodies I ordered from them, life will be golden!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Sin-city Tokyo
    Sorry I didn't catch this earlier. Would Brazil be too far from Rockville? If not, I know of a great range. Are you mil/LE? If so it's only $5 for a yearly membership for yourself. And 1-time guests are permitted with no fees due (but they still have to do the paperwork to be a one-time guest).

Sorry for the late reply..! Thumper hooked me up with some quality trigger time :ar15:I had a blast! :joke: Kudos to Thumper for the hook up!

Top Bottom