THE CZickness XLVIII....."The Holidays are Coming" edition...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    These intrigue me simply because they are “ made in Czechoslovakia“ and the 85 appears to be in good condition but I do not know much about them (I noticed this importer puts new grips on many of his listings)

I like the 85 if I was a buyer. I give both the 85 & Pre-B a + because they do not have the 4 extra parts of the firing pin block set up. That includes the block & spring, lifter arm & spring. The 85 gets my vote because the front sight is pinned in making it easier for bushing & sight changes. The Pre-B is probably an excellent shooter just because of the drug behind a pickup on a short trip in the desert look!

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    :xmad: I have been watching the same pistol for weeks on GB. Not one bid. Same pistol re-listed for the 5th time this week. Saw one that looked as good or better go for minimum bid. Gun fund finally at the point I was going for it. Now it seems someone else wants it too. Took 3 bids at it and they obviously want it more than me. Not going to get nuts and pay more than I want. Guess this was not the one.

The hunt continues.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Evening everyone.

Snowy day up here in Canada. Finished up some handloads for the Howa 223 today (69 SMK & 77 SMK). Some house chores, full detail cleaning of my Noveske AR. Now I'm sitting down and catching a bite to eat and having some apple cider moonshine. Might have to peek again at those surplus CZ's on GB. I was stalking some a few weeks ago.

Chaplain

NRA Life Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 28, 2010
    Crawfordsville, IN
    :xmad: I have been watching the same pistol for weeks on GB. Not one bid. Same pistol re-listed for the 5th time this week. Saw one that looked as good or better go for minimum bid. Gun fund finally at the point I was going for it. Now it seems someone else wants it too. Took 3 bids at it and they obviously want it more than me. Not going to get nuts and pay more than I want. Guess this was not the one.

The hunt continues.
    Historically I have watched firearms sell for good prices on GB, and yet it seems that whenever I place a bid, the price skyrockets. Kind of makes you wonder...

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg

The hunt continues.

I hope you’ve learned a lesson, young man.

Best time to buy is when you see it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom