THE CZickness XLVIII....."The Holidays are Coming" edition...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Firehawk

a.k.a. Rainmaker, Rainhawk, Firemaker or whatever
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    Which reminds me..

First came jagee. He was the target holder for a while.

Then came areoflyer, aka turbo. Rimfire maniac.

So....Who is the new CZicko baby?
    I guess it depends… are we talking youngest or newest to the group? I’m just a few months behind T-Dogg looking at 40. I told my wife T-Dogg was looking at getting himself a new gun for his 40th. I told her it was great idea and I was going to do that too. She just rolled her eyes and said “good luck with that”.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I guess it depends… are we talking youngest or newest to the group? I’m just a few months behind T-Dogg looking at 40. I told my wife T-Dogg was looking at getting himself a new gun for his 40th. I told her it was great idea and I was going to do that too. She just rolled her eyes and said “good luck with that”.

I finally got my promotion notice last week and the next day bought myself a 1911. It happens... :):

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Crap, still keeping me the youngest at 33...

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Damn, thought you were much younger than that. Ruger Ronin is right in here with us. We'll have our own 40-year-old club right here on Ingo. We should all buy guns to celebrate!

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    A man after my own heart. FDEFTW!

Evening sexy peoples. Lots of dreams and dollars floating around. I can configure about a baloney sammich from the gun fund. Spent a lot of focus on those nickels and dimes on that forever list of things.

Lazing here with "the old lady", my 10 yr old GSD. The tree is up and smothered. The elves are hard at work. I'm on light patrol this week.

Officially cleaned and stowed the Marlin yesterday. Season was kind to me, the bounty is appreciated.

yeah, but is that Elf on the Shelf??

Attachments

• 1669767896619.png
      1669767896619.png
      430.3 KB · Views: 8

Firehawk

a.k.a. Rainmaker, Rainhawk, Firemaker or whatever
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    Damn, thought you were much younger than that. Ruger Ronin is right in here with us. We'll have our own 40-year-old club right here on Ingo. We should all buy guns to celebrate!
    Not the first time I’ve been told I don’t act my age :D. Although… 40 is hitting hard. And my super fit pre-teen on the basketball team reminds everyday. I can still beat him on the court… for now.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Not the first time I’ve been told I don’t act my age :D. Although… 40 is hitting hard. And my super fit pre-teen on the basketball team reminds everyday. I can still beat him on the court… for now.
    Are we talking chronological or mental ages here? :stickpoke:

My youngest was about 6' at 13 and could definitely take me in a basketball game. 6'9" now.

I'm back to being able to :poop: through a keyhole at about 10' again. Thankfully, the :puke: hasn't returned.

Yet.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    Wow - I finally climb in here today and B A M M M...all the great birthday wishes -

69 times around the sun and my low back feels amazingly "fixed" -- hmmmm, maybe.?

knees are working and my hips are 70%

No complaints here.

Hope my birthday is a terrific one for ALL OF YOU.!!

Tomorrow is December *already.??!!*

incredible how fast it went and how slow it feels with all the corruption in DC

We fight onward, mighty CZickos.!!

Together we will prevail. (*goodness, sounds like I'm running for Governor*)

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Wow - I finally climb in here today and B A M M M...all the great birthday wishes -

69 times around the sun and my low back feels amazingly "fixed" -- hmmmm, maybe.?

knees are working and my hips are 70%

No complaints here.

Hope my birthday is a terrific one for ALL OF YOU.!!

Tomorrow is December *already.??!!*

incredible how fast it went and how slow it feels with all the corruption in DC

We fight onward, mighty CZickos.!!

Together we will prevail. (*goodness, sounds like I'm running for Governor*)
    Hannabone for President!

:patriot:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I agree, 40 is feeling way different than any birthday I've had in a long time. A lot of self-reflecting lately.

My daughter is 13 and could easily break one of my limbs if I'm not on my game. She's built like a brick sh** house.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom