The CZickness XLVII....We march forward, my friends.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    Ok CZ gurus got a question. A lot of my handguns if they will ever see anything besides store bought ammo get Wolff springs. My CZ 97BD will see my favorite 45 hand load. Been looking at the Wolff chart for CZ springs and it seems the 75 and 97 use the same springs. It list the spring for a 97B….. I can’t see why it wouldn’t work in the BD only difference is a decocker. Am I correct?? Thanks!!
    Calling @llh1956

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Ok CZ gurus got a question. A lot of my handguns if they will ever see anything besides store bought ammo get Wolff springs. My CZ 97BD will see my favorite 45 hand load. Been looking at the Wolff chart for CZ springs and it seems the 75 and 97 use the same springs. It list the spring for a 97B….. I can’t see why it wouldn’t work in the BD only difference is a decocker. Am I correct?? Thanks!!
    That's correct. Only the decocker is the difference, so if you are only changing springs then no difference.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    1911....yes. Double yes.

P10...C&G. Super happy with mine.

YES ..... I've been happy with the 1791 rig (below) for my Springer. So far, it's the only holster that I have from that company, but I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again ... that's for sure !
    This is me *below* showing actual use of the holster ! :pimp:
    When you got it, ya got it .... right Bandit ? .... right, Deacon .... right RR ???

i-dsKQsJ7-L.jpg

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Who has a CZ P-07 and can measure the thickness of the 3 backstraps they come with? Actually, just measuring the 2 you didn't use would do. I'm trying to figure out which one is on the used P-07 I bought today so I can order Talon grips. Thanks.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Who has a CZ P-07 and can measure the thickness of the 3 backstraps they come with? Actually, just measuring the 2 you didn't use would do. I'm trying to figure out which one is on the used P-07 I bought today so I can order Talon grips. Thanks.

Sorry, Tarzan .... nary a P-07 in my mix. Maybe I'll have to remedy that !
    i-9WtTKpz-XL.jpg

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I got back from my 2nd trip to Quincy this week. What a great drive home. I was on hwy 72 for an hour before I saw another vehicle. The shortest route from Quincy Airport to 72 takes you down gravel roads, so I gave the truck a bath when I got home.

Right now, I'm sipping margarita #2 and the day is winding down nicely
    8cd58621068bbcdac115bab1cc4a161b.jpg

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    Did you get the modified one that was in the classies?

Chaplain

NRA Life Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 28, 2010
    Crawfordsville, IN
    YES ..... I've been happy with the 1791 rig (below) for my Springer. So far, it's the only holster that I have from that company, but I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again ... that's for sure !
    This is me *below* showing actual use of the holster ! :pimp:
    When you got it, ya got it .... right Bandit ? .... right, Deacon .... right RR ???

i-dsKQsJ7-L.jpg
    Hey MM,
    Where did you get those suspenders?
    Inquiring minds...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom