THE CZickness XLIX....Tackling 2023 with CZ style...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Oh sorry to hear that.

I take a simple vitamin d pill and it really helps attitude and energy in the winter. Not trying to oversimplify your problems, of course.
    No, i understand. I really should get better with taking vitamins especially as I’m aging. I do have a happy lamp i use in the morning when I have time. Big big help

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning all... :coffee:

I'm having problems sleeping too. I know why. My aunt died, and the funeral is this morning.
    After getting her covid booster she stopped producing blood. She fought for life for a little over a year, but finally succumbed.
    Very gentle, and loving mother, grandmother, and aunt.

Sorry to hear this. My condolences to you and your family.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    I'm having problems sleeping too. I know why. My aunt died, and the funeral is this morning.
    After getting her covid booster she stopped producing blood. She fought for life for a little over a year, but finally succumbed.
    Very gentle, and loving mother, grandmother, and aunt.

Thoughts and condolences to you and your family.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    In the midst of all the sadness…

Here’s the current work project. Something very familiar to me… 1970 Pontiac GTO. Original paint, original family, all the paperwork and documentation from new. Super super cool. Some maintenance stuff is all that’s on the list. Replacing some 53 year old rubber parts. A few parts that have decided to not work anymore…

5195876D-F1D7-4C00-8D23-A9CBC1BD589B.jpeg

6E81485D-8F08-4981-8E7D-308F8B83DE47.jpeg

I actually pulled the original build sheet off the car, nobody has set eyes on this since the 3rd week of March 1970 when the car was built. It was on top of the fuel tank, which had to be dropped due to a failed sending unit.. One of the many places you may get lucky enough to find the build sheet. In darn near perfect shape. The dust wiped right off and everything become perfectly visible… 70,000 original miles on this beauty that’s only had necessary maintenance done.

4DECFA63-1F35-4FBA-AE4B-97231C0391C2.jpeg

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I only discuss politics in person with some trusted friends. On the internet there is too much that gets lost with body language, tone of voice, etc.

Too many people let politics get the better of them. Discussion should be rigorous, but respectful.
    Sad thing was, I was just in the General Firearms section. I'm up for a good debate when people are rational and want to discuss something. When someone is just constantly on their soapbox, I should just walk away.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven

Here’s the current work project. Something very familiar to me… 1970 Pontiac GTO. Original paint, original family, all the paperwork and documentation from new. Super super cool. Some maintenance stuff is all that’s on the list. Replacing some 53 year old rubber parts. A few parts that have decided to not work anymore…

View attachment 249314

View attachment 249316

I actually pulled the original build sheet off the car, nobody has set eyes on this since the 3rd week of March 1970 when the car was built. It was on top of the fuel tank, which had to be dropped due to a failed sending unit.. One of the many places you may get lucky enough to find the build sheet. In darn near perfect shape. The dust wiped right off and everything become perfectly visible… 70,000 original miles on this beauty that’s only had necessary maintenance done.

View attachment 249315

Oh my

View attachment 249314

View attachment 249316

View attachment 249315

Same color as our Catalina. Love it

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom