THE CZickness XLIX....Tackling 2023 with CZ style...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    So the wife and I have been trying to eat better. Get away from stuff with preservatives in it… Which means I’ve had to get away from my beloved French vanilla creamer… Back to just sugar… she has been making our bread and recently our peanut butter. It’s been quite delightful.
    That sounds really nice. It amazes me that we will spend hours online trying to find the best gun oil for every temperature range, all the while feeding total crap to ourselves.

If we fueled or vehicles like we fuel our bodies, we'd be in better shape since we would have to be walking everywhere.

Firehawk

a.k.a. Rainmaker, Rainhawk, Firemaker or whatever
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    Good morning everyone!

Yesterday I received parts for the Remington R1 Enhanced slide. Got the EGW .066 firing pin and it dropped in and fits great. I also got the Warren Tactical sights for it. Installing the rear sight was way more work than I expected. One of the dovetail angles in the rear Novak cut was off. I spent a couple hours with a 65 degree safe sided file making it right and fitting the sight. At first I didn’t realize how off the Remington cut was so I kept taking it slow and checking. But after a couple hours of that I got it right. My arms are sore this morning from all the filing!

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Good morning everyone!

Yesterday I received parts for the Remington R1 Enhanced slide. Got the EGW .066 firing pin and it dropped in and fits great. I also got the Warren Tactical sights for it. Installing the rear sight was way more work than I expected. One of the dovetail angles in the rear Novak cut was off. I spent a couple hours with a 65 degree safe sided file making it right and fitting the sight. At first I didn’t realize how off the Remington cut was so I kept taking it slow and checking. But after a couple hours of that I got it right. My arms are sore this morning from all the filing!
    I love to hear a good 1911 story.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom