THE CZickness XLIX....Tackling 2023 with CZ style...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    3F because they are 36 caliber?

Do you have a preferred vendor/manufacturer?

2-3 F on the powder, the higher the number the smaller the particles and the faster it burns. 3F works better in 31 caliber guns and is OK in 36, I'll even use it in a pinch for larger. 44 and up where I get better accuracy with 2F. These days I'm not particular about brand. Balls have to be straight lead not hard lead if somebody is casting for you. Caps are whatever fits best. Mike Beliveau is another guy with a good series of videos.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I still have my 10/22

Funny story, I gave mine to my stepdaughter. He husband had bought her a .243WIN, which the only appropriate thing about it was that it was muddy girl pink. She never shot it because she didn't like how it kicked (she's a tiny little petite thing). The last time we went to the range together, I brought it with and had her try it out. She loved it so I said "here, it's yours". She was over the moon and at least I know she'll shoot it.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Funny story, I gave mine to my stepdaughter. He husband had bought her a .243WIN, which the only appropriate thing about it was that it was muddy girl pink. She never shot it because she didn't like how it kicked (she's a tiny little petite thing). The last time we went to the range together, I brought it with and had her try it out. She loved it so I said "here, it's yours". She was over the moon and at least I know she'll shoot it.
    Very cool!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom