Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I'm making my list, and checking it twice ! :thumbsup:
    .... and that calls for a countdown !

37 Days, 6 Hours, 12 Minutes ... until the fabled SGE ! :alright:

Exactly what I needed, MM. I couldn’t be happier with this tripod. Perfect!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

6ddb97232a2008a3bda2bddbffea5ce1.jpg

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I would like to add a couple things to the SGE:

1) A mini swap meet. Have stuff you don't need and don't want to mess around with a sale? Bring it along with a price. I am going to bring a handful of items that are going to range in price from free to cheap to reasonable. I'll post a pic before the SGE.

2) 22 Match Ammo swap and shoot. Many of us seem to be dipping into "precision" 22 and are curious about which ammo shoots the best in a rifle. If we all bring what match ammo we have, maybe we can trade five rounds of this for that and see what our guns likes best? Easier than buying boxes and boxes just to test. I have several brands to bring.

I'll have to scrounge to see what all I can bring for a swap meet. I have plenty of crap that I doubt I'll ever use that someone else might find beneficial. I'll definitely bring plenty of match grade .22 to swap and possibly even some match grade 308 that isn't what my rifle prefers.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Exactly what I needed, MM. I couldn’t be happier with this tripod. Perfect!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

6ddb97232a2008a3bda2bddbffea5ce1.jpg

Danger, danger...drop the top extension down and extend the lower leg sections. It will provide a wider more stable base vs a top heavy setup with a narrow base. Spotting scopes get bumped way to often at the range. You want to do everything possible to minimize the chance of it hitting the ground.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Danger, danger...drop the top extension down and extend the lower leg sections. It will provide a wider more stable base vs a top heavy setup with a narrow base. Spotting scopes get bumped way to often at the range. You want to do everything possible to minimize the chance off it hitting to ground.

Easy Dad, just messing around in the office. :):

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Danger, danger...drop the top extension down and extend the lower leg sections. It will provide a wider more stable base vs a top heavy setup with a narrow base. Spotting scopes get bumped way to often at the range. You want to do everything possible to minimize the chance of it hitting the ground.
    Tarzan knows ! (but I figured that he was just testing it out in his office) :)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'll have to scrounge to see what all I can bring for a swap meet. I have plenty of crap that I doubt I'll ever use that someone else might find beneficial. I'll definitely bring plenty of match grade .22 to swap and possibly even some match grade 308 that isn't what my rifle prefers.
    I have a crap load of stuff but once its gone I will need it. Never fails...:):

I will bring some stuff.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    My Konus Spot80 spotting scope just has a table top tripod and it's not very good. Hmmm.....what tripod is that one that Bandit got?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom