• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    What a great time at the SGE today!!! It was so great to see everyone! What a great group of people!! I'm truly grateful to be in such gopd company! Thanks to the gracious hosts and to all of those who helped! I know want to get a precision rifle to join in with the competitions. Thanks to mcapo and tdogg for letting me borrow their rifles so I could join in today!!
    Great to finally meet Patience and Barb! Great meeting bcannon today as well!

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Day 2's main setup area
    b00ae7b386e8caee848407a6cc399def.jpg

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I ended up putting 250 rounds through the Shield Plus along with a bunch of SD Hornady Critical Defense. No issues other than a tight mag spring that didn't like running 13+1 at first. I've got it on my hip tonight and think it will work out well as an edc around the house

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I ended up putting 250 rounds through the Shield Plus along with a bunch of SD Hornady Critical Defense. No issues other than a tight mag spring that didn't like running 13+1 at first. I've got it on my hip tonight and think it will work out well as an edc around the house

I really enjoyed shooting that gun. I think they did a good job upgrading it to match or exceed competing products.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Sounds like you guys had a great SGE. Always enjoy the pics.

Windshield time for me tomorrow as we go back from seeing my son during his graduation here in T-town for the long weekend.

The boy will head directly to ATL in about a week to start life post graduation.

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    Had a mishap with my tonneau cover aaannd its dead. Planned on getting another but they cost a Dan Wesson for the nice ones. Happend upon this deep low profile box on clearance for 2 and a half bones at tractor supply ED7FCCD1-BB60-49FB-AC0A-5669147A9BD1.jpeg
    Bought my eldest nephew a sucker for helping me get it out to the truck since their cart wasn’t quite long enough. Itll work for now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom