The Czickness LII.2…..the sunshine and roses version.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Morning folks!

Arrived at work yesterday to a huge pile of brand new parts and lots of work to do!

Brand new engine to prep for break in on the engine run stand. Two differentials to rebuild. Lots of suspension and steering components to replace and a wiring harness to replace as well! Should be a busy couple of weeks. Placed an order for a rebuilt transmission from a local shop. These kinds of projects are nice. Good customer of ours dropped his 1985 GMC k1500 shortbed off, wants us to go over the safety stuff and evaluate the body so he can decide if he wants to invest more into it. Body is super clean. So he says, alright I’d like to get more power and lift it a couple inches.

Look at parts options, shoot him a quote on parts, no labor. He doesn’t bat at an eye at $30k in parts! Remove and replace!

IMG_5271.jpeg

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks!

Arrived at work yesterday to a huge pile of brand new parts and lots of work to do!

Brand new engine to prep for break in on the engine run stand. Two differentials to rebuild. Lots of suspension and steering components to replace and a wiring harness to replace as well! Should be a busy couple of weeks. Placed an order for a rebuilt transmission from a local shop. These kinds of projects are nice. Good customer of ours dropped his 1985 GMC k1500 shortbed off, wants us to go over the safety stuff and evaluate the body so he can decide if he wants to invest more into it. Body is super clean. So he says, alright I’d like to get more power and lift it a couple inches.

Look at parts options, shoot him a quote on parts, no labor. He doesn’t bat at an eye at $30k in parts! Remove and replace!

View attachment 322991
    That's a dream job Rusty

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    shoot him a quote on parts, no labor. He doesn’t bat at an eye at $30k in parts! Remove and replace!

The heart wants what it wants !

Good morning CZicko's. I just remembered that I have to renew my driver's license soon. Oops !

Also just noticed that my "Sight Supporter" status has evidently expired. I used to renew with Paypal, but ended my relationship with Paypal after a string of credit card # scams. Visa caught them, but it's always a hassle to get a new card.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom