The Czickness LII….it is the grey time of year. Tungsten Grey that is…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    About a week ago, I picked up a 70 year old Leica IIIf and added a 60 year old Canon 50mm f1.4 LTM lens. I had to do a bit of adjustment to the rangefinder on the Leica but now that it is done, the camera shoots really well. The picture clarity below is not as good as what I have due to the pics being transferred through my phone. Phones screw pictures up.
    View attachment 343322
    View attachment 343323
    View attachment 343324

1- Dad had a Leica and a shift lens (which I loved). Buy the time I figured he wasn't using it anymore and would let me have it, I learned he had traded it off a decade earlier. The shift lens let you control perspective.

2- Black and white photos with modern cars confuse my brain. Please keep your B&W photos period correct. Dogs a fine as they are timeless.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    About a week ago, I picked up a 70 year old Leica IIIf and added a 60 year old Canon 50mm f1.4 LTM lens. I had to do a bit of adjustment to the rangefinder on the Leica but now that it is done, the camera shoots really well. The picture clarity below is not as good as what I have due to the pics being transferred through my phone. Phones screw pictures up.
    View attachment 343322
    View attachment 343323
    View attachment 343324
    Those old Leicas were great cameras at the time.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Today I got to watch the FedEx driver deliver my $500 order from Cerakote to the neighbors across the street. It's really hard to tell the difference between house numbers, especially when 3 of the 4 numbers are different. :rolleyes:

You're lucky. My fedex drivers would have left it on the street a block over...and I mean ON the street in the rain.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    I love mine and this one has a nicer stock

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Getting primed for some basketball tonight!
    View attachment 343382

I’m here to support your endeavor.

ae611ad13c8b99615be96443e41a5e3b.jpg

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    The gardener and I celebrated the anniversary of my heart surgery today, good to be alive. She told me she was scared when I went in and even more scared when I went home as she was uncertain if she could care for me. I told her courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway. She has courage.:)

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    The gardener and I celebrated the anniversary of my heart surgery today, good to be alive. She told me she was scared when I went in and even more scared when I went home as she was uncertain if she could care for me. I told her courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway. She has courage.:)
    And we are also glad you're still around.

Top Bottom