The Czickness LII….it is the grey time of year. Tungsten Grey that is…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Had the misfortune of watching the Roadhouse remake last night. Holy :poop: what a horrid, horrid remake. Acting was bad, dialog was awkward, fight scenes were terrible and most of the movie made no sense. If you haven't seen it on Amazon, don't waste your time. I wish I could get that time back.

I watched it for background noise in the office. The CGI in the fight scenes was horrible - and that was halfway watching on a computer screen.

Hollywood tries too hard to make a movie visually impressive at the expense of the storyline. Imo

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I watched it for background noise in the office. The CGI in the fight scenes was horrible - and that was halfway watching on a computer screen.

Hollywood tries too hard to make a movie visually impressive at the expense of the storyline. Imo

I got the sense they were trying hard to emulate the "movie magic" of the 80's with no real clue as to how to do it.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Had the misfortune of watching the Roadhouse remake last night. Holy :poop: what a horrid, horrid remake. Acting was bad, dialog was awkward, fight scenes were terrible and most of the movie made no sense. If you haven't seen it on Amazon, don't waste your time. I wish I could get that time back.
    Very accurate review sir. We watched it last night as well.

Firehawk

a.k.a. Rainmaker, Rainhawk, Firemaker or whatever
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    Good morning CZickos :coffee:

I turn 41 today. I’m spending the day at the Special Olympics state basketball tournament. We have two games today and the teams we face this year are quite a bit tougher than last year. Gonna be a busy day!

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Yesterday I went to the big Sioux Falls gun show, it's only once a year unlike the 1500's. It was at the convention center here and was probably about 2X as big as a good 1500. There were about three big rooms being used as well as smaller rooms and every hallway it was pretty nice. A lot of wood and blued steel, nice collector guns. I looked at a nice S&W 6 inch 29-3 for 995.00 no box, I might regret not grabbing that one. I also saw a new Ruger/Marlin 1895 'Dark' for 1425.00, that one was hard to walk away from, when I came back a bit later it was gone, probably on GB by now. I just picked up a couple P7M8 mags.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Good morning CZickos :coffee:

I turn 41 today. I’m spending the day at the Special Olympics state basketball tournament. We have two games today and the teams we face this year are quite a bit tougher than last year. Gonna be a busy day!
    Many happy returns of the day, young man! Good luck to the kids in competition.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    Top Bottom