The Czickness LII….it is the grey time of year. Tungsten Grey that is…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    A level even I can see.

11956ac2cd27015685784b5c935ce449.jpg

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    No bugs, daggonit .... suppose that the nights are still too cold !?!
    I wish that the weather was like this everyday. Not too hot, not too cold. Perfect !

My wife is going to try to eat some rice with cheese tonight. All that she's had in the last 36 hours is about (6) crackers and some seven-up.
    Fingers crossed !

Reece'sPieces

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2023
    Indy
    Modernized CZ 75?

I want to hate it but it does have a lot of thoughtful design. The optic mount looks great but I am not crazy about any of the magnet stuff, there's a reason we keep that crap off of guns regardless of how powerful they may or may not be. The trigger design is also really thought out and that'd be about the only magnet I'd tolerate. Really cool gun but I'll stick to what's in my price range cause I'm already more than amazed. I would like to see concepts from this gun make it to cheaper guns or aftermarket. That optic mount and triangle barrel are pretty genius.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.

I want to hate it but it does have a lot of thoughtful design. The optic mount looks great but I am not crazy about any of the magnet stuff, there's a reason we keep that crap off of guns regardless of how powerful they may or may not be. The trigger design is also really thought out and that'd be about the only magnet I'd tolerate. Really cool gun but I'll stick to what's in my price range cause I'm already more than amazed. I would like to see concepts from this gun make it to cheaper guns or aftermarket. That optic mount and triangle barrel are pretty genius.
    Interesting. I want to love it but there is no way.
    My first thought was "a 10k gun has that optic mount, what a joke". Watched the vid and I'll double down on that thought.
    Just surprised he's not holding the dot on with a magnet.
    It will be interesting to see if the triangle barrel idea takes off.
    I think he's more salesman than anything. "about 2 cm at 20 or 25 yards, maybe" doesn't scream gun guy to me.

All that being said, I can certainly appreciate someone pushing the envelope on innovation.

Top Bottom