• ...and so much more!
  • Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Anyone plan on seeing this one, wow it looks good. From the director of Rogue One, which knowing this after watching the trailer, it looks Rogue One'ish.

I can see this coming, especially after seeing the new Tesla robot video released this past week.

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    Yeah, it's coming alright.

If you think PETA is bad now, just wait for whatever group first starts pushing for your smartphone to have rights because they think Siri has achieved sentience.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    It was dope. Kind of Cyberpunk 2077 meets Vietnam. It struggled with some writing, continuity, and logic issues, but there's a ton of weird little interesting ideas sprinkled throughout. Kinda reminds me of Elysium, a movie I love dearly for the awesome design and fun ideas but which makes basically zero sense on actual critical examination. Lots of claims out there that the original cut was much longer and got hacked down for runtime, which I believe.

Visually it looks exactly like Rogue One. Like all the same people did the visuals.

"US Army" in corporate Helvetica font on the side of a gigantic tank was :tinfoil:

Top Bottom