• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 10ring

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Classified
    I find this very interesting. Tonight flipping channels I came across channel 111 on Comcast, ID I think it is. There happened to be starting a Dateline NBC on the case of Harold Fish.

I had never heard about this case and normally I would have skipped right over the NBC propaganda but the theme of this story caught my attention, so I decided to watch it.

Below is a link to the NBC story - it is what it is. They tried to be impartial and show both sides, but you could detect the standard mainstream media bias.

Trail of evidence - Trail of Evidence- msnbc.com

This was originally broadcast just over two years ago. If you have the time, just read that crap. This man was railroaded by a bunch of moonbat gun haters for defending himself against a guy with a past full of unstable, violent behavior. Some of the comments from two of the jurors and the judges behavior are outrageous.

Here is another link with some updated information from a blog site I found searching on this story. Some of the comments are mind numbing.

Armed and Safe: New hope for Harold Fish

This case is a absolute travesty, of course, but what is interesting to me are these things.

1) The timing of NBC trotting out this two year old story.

2) That this cased spurred a "Stand Your Ground" law in Arizona thus lifting the burden of proof of self-defense from from the accused, and placing it with the prosecution, where it belongs (unless we have given up on the idea of innocence pending proof of guilt). Arizona legislators introduced another new bill to make Stand Your Ground retroactive. Governor Janet Napolitano, predictably, vetoed the bill, ensuring that guys like Harold Fish will not get a new trial and will stay in prison for defending himself.

Janet Napolitano has been tapped for the Obama transition team:

Governor Napolitano tapped for Obama transition

She is also being considered for Homeland Security Secretary.

Janet Napolitano = Homeland Futility - News - Village Voicepage 1 - Village Voice

Last edited:

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    And this is what Justice in America has become in many jurisdictions. A very sad state of affairs, prosecute and demonize the victim

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    I've seen this story before on tv. It makes me a little sick.

Interestingly, I believe the prosecutor vilified the 10mm round and used its lethality to help in the case.

10ring

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Classified
    Interestingly, I believe the prosecutor vilified the 10mm round and used its lethality to help in the case.

He also convinced the judge to declare as inadmissible the psychiatric reports on Grant Kuenzli and the fact that he had two orders of protection on him from a past girlfriend, not to even consider all the very credible witnesses that testified to what a unstable, disturbed guy he was.

The prosecutor kept going on and on about the gun and bullets. A Kimber 10mm with hollow points. "A gun more powerful than what the police carry" he says.

One of the jurors after the trial when confronted by the reporter about the fact that they were not allowed to hear about a lot of this guys past history dismisses that with "The whole hollow point thing bothered me. That bullet is designed to do as much damage as absolutely possible. It’s designed to kill.", as if getting shot in the chest at close range three times with anything would have resulted in a different outcome.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom