Texas Walmart shooter agrees to pay more than $5M to families over 2019 racist attack

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Crusius pleaded guilty in February after federal prosecutors took the death penalty off the table. But Texas prosecutors have said they will try to put Crusius on death row when he stands trial in state court. That trial date has not yet been set.

They want to take away all of our guns to "stop racist violence" but won't even execute a psychopath who murdered 20+ people in a Walmart.

At a ballpark average 30 cents per hour at a federal prison job and 8 hours a day, he'll repay that in just 2,315,418 days, or 6,343 years if he never takes a day off.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I wouldn't be out shopping for new cars just yet.

...and a convict agreeing to pay whatever isn't at all unusual. Unless the sentence is only a fine, I'm pretty sure it never gets paid.
    That's what I'm thinking. He could've promised to pay them a billion dollars apiece. It's just empty words.

Kurr

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2011
    Jefferson County
    One thing is if you are court ordered to pay money as I understand it, you aren't allowed to have commissary or money on your books till it is paid off. Often time commissary is the only way they can pay to keep gangs and others from killing them if they have "bad paperwork" or charges. There is ways around that ofc, having family put it straight on anothers books, but still.

I am pretty sure he has a YUGE target on his back from the get go.

Top Bottom