• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • G_Stines

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 2, 2010
    Central Indiana
    Oh my, all the gas wasted at those incredible speeds, what's a tree hugger to do? :(

Texas has the least restrictive EPA regulations than every other state when it comes to emissions. The US has three power grids, East, West, and Texas. :D. Because they produce so much of our energy producing resources, they can pretty much do whatever they want.... Like fly their flag above the US flag if they want... that and its in their treaty with the US.

Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana
    Texas has the least restrictive EPA regulations than every other state when it comes to emissions. The US has three power grids, East, West, and Texas. :D. Because they produce so much of our energy producing resources, they can pretty much do whatever they want.... Like fly their flag above the US flag if they want... that and its in their treaty with the US.

Do they make the tree huggers, hug the cactus out there?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    Oh my, all the gas wasted at those incredible speeds, what's a tree hugger to do? :(

I've heard (but not verified) that cars get optimum gas milage or gas milage to distance travelled around 70 miles per hour (of course car type may vary this). Reguardless, i find it impossible to drive 55 (speed limit here on I95) with open roads ahead of me.

Top Bottom