• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 19, 2009
    Central Indiana
    Looking to trade my Taurus PT-908 9mm. Traditional double action, ambidextrous safety/decocker, 8+1 single stack capacity. Includes factory mag and two Pachmyer aftermarket mags and a Hogue fingergrip. Has been my range gun since 2002. The two aftermarket mags have yet to be completely broken in but I've had near 100% feeding on them when I load 7 rounds instead of 8. No feeding problems with the factory mag. I have only shot ball rounds and have not experimented with hollowpoints in this gun.

Trade interests include 4" barreled .38+P or .357 revolvers, Current generation Sigma's in 9mm or .40. No .380's please. Could possibly trade up with cash for the right deal. FTF in the Indianapolis area - preferably in a shop if there's one mutually close. PM me with trade offers if you have any. I purchased for $289 in January 2002 with one mag. I would estimate trade value at $250.

DSC_0353.JPG

DSC_0352.JPG

DSC_0351.JPG

Last edited:

pute62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lawrence
    Yes Fenway,this is the one I commented on. Seems like if you close it and then need to start a new one if the person doesn't buy it's just taking up more space on an already crowded thread now that we added WTB on here.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom