Taking a trip up north, where should I stop?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Archbishop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    INDY
    Leaving Indy going north on 31 past South Bend into Michigan to South Haven, any gun stores along the way that I should stop and visit? (Just browsing.)

may not be the correct place, but I'll add two other questions here as it pertains to the same trip. Can I buy pistols or rifles in Michigan and bring the home? (From a FFL of course.) Can OC while in Michigan? I know, I know, don't debate the merits of it just want to make sure I won't need to take bail money. (I will wear a shirt untucked, but I don't want to have to worry if someone catches a glimpse for what ever reason.) Oh, yeah, almost forgot, Church carry, yes or no. ( I think the answer is no, but just checking.)

robbran144

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    southside/greenwood
    South Haven is a nice place, used to stay there twice a week when i was driving a semi up there....cant help you with any of the other info if you search the forum there is a website for license reciprocity (sp) i may be able to locate it for you if you cant find it,or someone here willknow what it is

Trailrider53

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2009
    On your way to South Haven, stop at Midwest Gun on Main Street in the University Park Mall area. It's well worth the stop. It's in an old Pep Boys building.

Archbishop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    INDY
    I want to bring this to the top one last time before I leave to see if anyone knows of any good gun stores on my way up I love to window shop. You just never know what you're going to find.
    Thanks again.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    You can buy a long-gun in an adjacent state.

Well, I guess you can buy a handgun, too, but it must be shipped to an FFL in Indiana for the transfer.

Long-guns can be transferred via an FFL in the adjacent state.

-J-

Top Bottom