• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    So this past weekend I was out on our property hunting for mushrooms around noon. As I strolled along a path, the neighbor's mobile K9 tactical alarm and methane production system spotted me and began its pursuit.

In my opinion this creature was half elephant, half bear and half hyena. Fangs bared, it approached my 6 at a startling pace.

At this point my training took over. I dropped my mushrooms and assumed a defensive stance and barked "Stand down, or I will be forced to brandish my weapon!"

The mutant creature was not intimidated by this, so I had no other choice. I drew my Glock 21SF with a picatinny rail and 4.6" barrel from my black leather holster located at 4 o'clock on my hip and supported by my Levi jeans and Calvin Klein brand tactical belt. I also pulled my maglight out and shined it directly in the beast's yellow eyes, and used my tactical laser sighting system to place a bead between the man-eater's beadie eyes. I could smell his fear, fueled by the sight of my superior tactics and equipment (in hindsight it may have been feces). Nevertheless, he continued to snarl and roar aggressively. Glock 21SF drawn, I sliced the pie and flanked him. I took cover behind an abandoned water heater and drew my Blackberry Bold 9000 Series from my BOFP (bug-out fanny pack). I have the M key programmed as a tactical speed dial.

When the dispatcher answered, I sputtered breathlessly, "Mom...mom....there's a d... there's a dog.... I think it smells the food in my bug out bag..."

I decided to hold my defensive position until backup arrived. I ate an MRE from my BOFP and wrapped myself in a rain poncho to stay warm while I waited.

I don't care what you armchair quarterbacks have to say about my tactics, because I know they were spot-on. I have only one question: How do you use those little heaters in the MRE? That spaghetti was disgusting cold.

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    Sure it wasn't a ManBearPig?

ManBearPig.jpg

bmwdud

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2010
    fort wayne
    the neighbor's mobile K9 tactical alarm and methane production system spotted me and began its pursuit.

great line :laugh::laugh::laugh:

alwalker84

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 30, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I drew my Glock 21SF with a picatinny rail and 4.6" barrel from my black leather holster located at 4 o'clock on my hip and supported by my Levi jeans and Calvin Klein brand tactical belt. I also pulled my maglight out and shined it directly in the beast's yellow eyes, and used my tactical laser sighting system to place a bead between the man-eater's beadie eyes.

Your weapon desrciption was spot on to alot of the post on here! That was halarious!!!! Great post my friend...Repped.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    Why did you not skin the yellow eyed beast and make a poncho out of him? The MRE heater, well it is a secret. What ever you do, DO NOT READ THE BOX. The instructions listed there could cause a brain hemorrhage.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    The only way I know how to use the heaters uses a combination of heaters and a plastic bottle...

P.S. Stay away from using a 1 Qt canteen... Just saying...

herby31

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 8, 2010
    fort wayne
    with those heaters, you need to take out the white pouch, slice it open, and pour its contents into the spaghetti. that will make you sick enough that you'll never want to eat another mre again. but seriously, don't eat the stuff in the heater.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TravGreen2703!!
    Top Bottom