• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Finally! I cannot image even wanting to survive WROL or SHTF if there is no bacon available. Something to live for. Hope for us all.

Boost Lee

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Greenwood, IN
    I've been stocked up on this for a while... (It's not really on sale; hell, over a year ago I paid $15/can).

These are legit though! 10 year shelf life of fully cooked and smoked bacon :rockwoot:

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    I keep most of my meat in Freezers - large upright and large chest and lower refrigerator freezer- Do have a generator and enough fuel for a week or two of part time use (enough to keep the house warm and freezers doing their thing), if SHTF I could can, dry, smoke and share the frozen meat. I have canned soups many (well over 200 cans), Sardines, canned hams, canned hash, bulk rice and bulk beans etc. Water (distilled in gallons). and many other canned goods and dry packaged foods. Just two of use in the house, but figure my kids families may need help sometime. I was raised when money was tight so have been somewhat of a "prepper" all my life - I'm now 71 and am not going to change. Guess that's why there are over 50 guns and several tens of thousands of round of ammo in the house. I have propane & gasoline lanterns, kerosene lamps & portable propane cook stoves with fuel. Also have an old working potbelly stove stored if needed (and a clean working chimney to hook up) with a lot of wood in my workshop that could be sacrificed if it got cold.:):

viper5243

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    It's not bad stuff, but if i ate it again i would probably heat it up first. I was i a gun shop a few months ago and nobody there ever tried it. I bought a can and opened it up and ate half the can. Yeah, DID NOT feel good about 20 minutes later.

Top Bottom