• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hustlehard

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    Noblesville
    sho ya right! panic is pointless, if MANBIRDPIG is gonna get you what can you do? our guns can't shoot it, we gotta breathe the air, live your life and enjoy it, whether it be 6 days, 6 months or 60 years, enjoy it! FLU OR NO FLU, NWO or not, tommorow ain't promised

fire1035

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2008
    I think it is just simple testing by terrorist to see how easily and quickly they can spread something here and around the world. It pops up everywhere, but no one can explain where it came from. Next time I think it will be something much more deadly.

It's fairly obvious where it came from. Mexico. It spread here by either people coming across the border, or from people who visited on spring break. Elsewhere it came from people who traveled to Mexico. Why does everything have to be some sort of conspiracy around here?

Archaic_Entity

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Yeah... I don't really see any sort of conspiracy. It's just an interesting strain of the flu. It came across the border, and it's an airborne pathogen. If you read the wiki, you'll notice that the swine flu happens all the time, it was just more virulent this time around.

Honestly, flu season is almost over... it'll slow down, and the next thing you know it'll be over. One American death will not be the end of the nation--contrary to popular media belief.

fire1035

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2008
    The way I see it we don't even have a death from it in this country. The one that died here was a Mexican national brought across for medical care. If you have a ****** immune system our doctors still can't save you.

Top Bottom