• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Panama

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Racing Capital
    I know a guy, that kept a bottle of after shave in his glove box, we would all load up and go to the titty bar after work once in a while.
    He said he kept it in there to use before he went home, so his wife wouldn't smell stripper dust on his face.

He came to work one day with a big ol' black eye, he said he never noticed that his fav-o-rite dancer had started using sparkley sprinkles,
    but his wife sure as hell did!:n00b:

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I know a guy, that kept a bottle of after shave in his glove box, we would all load up and go to the titty bar after work once in a while.
    He said he kept it in there to use before he went home, so his wife wouldn't smell stripper dust on his face.

He came to work one day with a big ol' black eye, he said he never noticed that his fav-o-rite dancer had started using sparkley sprinkles,
    but his wife sure as hell did!:n00b:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! If you can't tell, I thought that was funny as heck.... so was this really someone you knew or was it you? :)

Panama

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Racing Capital
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! If you can't tell, I thought that was funny as heck.... so was this really someone you knew or was it you? :)

Seriously, it wasn't me!
    My wife can trust me in a room full of hookers. :rolleyes:

It really was a guy that I worked with and SERIOUSLY she kicked his A$$ big time.
    Heck I almost felt sorry for him, but it was just too darn funny!

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    yeah, the title should have just read... "Suspicious wife demands to smell husband's genitals" but I was lazy and just copied and pasted.. hehehe

Top Bottom