• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bmanguns

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2017
    Tippecanoe
    My brother asked me what I wanted for my stock PPS LE. Thoughts on a fair price for family?

I see they are running $400 - $450 new. I'm thinking $350.

Don't get too crazy, he's not that GREAT of a brother. :)

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    If he's new to guns or has been in the circle for a while would change my price. But $325-350 to help a brother out sounds like a good deal. If he doesn't need it and just wants it, $375-400 seems fair.

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    I continue to struggle with this topic regarding family members and friends who didn't prepare during the Trump years in spite of my strong urgings. My warnings and advice went largely unheeded. And now (sounds like you) I'm being sequestered.

All I can think is that price doesn't really matter to them or they would have done things differently when they had the chance.

He's your brother. Good brother or not, it matters. Good luck with your decision.

Last edited:

bmanguns

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2017
    Tippecanoe
    Thanks for the feedback Hopper. For sure some missed the boat.

My thread might be reading differently than I intended. There's a little more to the story.

I bought the PPS as my carry. I wanted to love it, I really did. I just couldn't. So, I'm looking at swapping out to a P365x. He'd actually be helping me out.

I picked it up for $300 (barely used) during the 3rd year of the blessed reign of his excellency Donald J. Trump. (*sigh*)

But I also see prices are up and don't intend to give it away. Based on the responses here, I'm thinking $400 with the holster.

Top Bottom