• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KPierce

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 7, 2008
    Jeffersonville
    I'm with you on this. The fact that he is still breathing disturbs me to no end. I believe anyone who would commit armed robbery on children shoot be shot on sight enough times to ensure he isn't breathing any more.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Brings back memories. I grew up @ 38th & Post. Carried a knife every day, especially at school.

Bet we see more of these too. Kids with expensive electronics make easy targets.

And yes, scum deserve what they get so long as it is severe.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    This really pisses me off....GD it... it really does. Their friggen KIDS you worthless drain on society better of dead and worm food POS MF'er!!!!
    RogerB, it's really not good to hold in your true feelings or to sugar coat an emotion you feel strongly about.
    I urge you for your own health to let it out...
    Next time, just be open and honest about it and tell us how you really feel.
    :): :yesway:

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    RogerB, it's really not good to hold in your true feelings or to sugar coat an emotion you feel strongly about.
    I urge you for your own health to let it out...
    Next time, just be open and honest about it and tell us how you really feel.
    :): :yesway:

I know Annie...I need to work on that. ;)

I also would like to see this guy at all our school bus stops....for the kids ya know. :D

1ggau.jpg

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    I drive a school bus and they won't let me carry my AK47 on the bus..... it seems only fair if they have them then I should have mine.:D

Maybe they will compromise and let you have an AK-74? It's a smaller round after all.... That makes it less dangerous right? ;)

Ashkelon

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    changes by the minute
    From the news it looks like a husband and wife team. The shocker is THEY ARE MARRIED!!! WTF?! Its not the robbery that shocks me -- its the alleged marriage. But in all honesty -- I hope some kid's parent sits with them at the bus stop tomorrow and the robbers come back and the parent blows their frickin heads off. I am so sick of living in the city....

Top Bottom