• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    I traded epsylum my stippled Glock knife for his untouched knife. I traded so I would have a blank knife to start with (I like stippling). It turned out nice. Looks good with my gun too. I think I will do an OD knife next, I think that would look good.

DSC01974.jpg

DSC01979.jpg

DSC01987.jpg

40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    I have been informed that I would need a FFL to do this on other peoples firearms. So if that's what you are wanting, go through Cory with stippledgrip.com. He's locate and on this site. As for knives and other accessories, I could do those.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Great job .40cal. Eric brandished his knife at us yesterday and it looked superb. You need to post a pic of the scabbard though. That was what really reeled me!! Looked great! I may have to pay you to stipple my Glock knife!!:D (stupid laws regarding work on firearms!)

epsylum

What's going on up here?
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    I have been informed that I would need a FFL to do this on other peoples firearms. So if that's what you are wanting, go through Cory with stippledgrip.com. He's locate and on this site. As for knives and other accessories, I could do those.

What if I "sell" it to you for a dollar before you take possession of it? :D

Don

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 17, 2008
    Greenfield
    There is a way around this. You buy the gun for a agreed upon amount, complete with a BOS. Then once the stippling is done you can resell it back to the same person for a slight increase in price. The atf can not stop you from buying a gun and reselling it. Just be sure to keep your BOS. ;)

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    I'm still debating on whether I want to have Cory stipple mine and shave the finger grooves. After stippling yours, do you regret it?

Top Bottom