Stick with M&P or give in to the CZickness?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Glock does 2 per calendar year. And that's why I have about 10 of them... it would be fantastic if CZ did this as well. I would be happy with 2 a year. 6 would be better!! Lol.

Glock, CZ, Walther, S&W, FN, Sig Saurer all have a "blue label" type of program.

Frank if your Department is going to Glock why aren't you sticking with that manufacturer?

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    I think M&P 9's are too much of a value not to have one. I picked mine up because three of my friends had them and figured I should try one out. It's definitely a keeper.

I've wanted a CZ for about six years now and I'll eventually get one but I doubt it'll replace my Glocks as my go to's.

Last edited:

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    [video=youtube;h-ptLPmSdL4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-ptLPmSdL4[/video]

I don't care anything for DA/SA handguns, so CZ has never been on my radar. This pistol changes that. I don't think they have shipped yet, but I plan to grab one as soon as they do. Looks like a PPQ quality trigger in a G19 sized platform with much better ergonomics and a lower bore axis than a PPQ.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Glock, CZ, Walther, S&W, FN, Sig Saurer all have a "blue label" type of program.

Frank if your Department is going to Glock why aren't you sticking with that manufacturer?

I have a Glock 26 as my BUG/EDC. I like Glocks but I am not a big enough fanboy to buy them exclusively. I will be buying my G22 when we switch to the 17M

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    [video=youtube;h-ptLPmSdL4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-ptLPmSdL4[/video]

I don't care anything for DA/SA handguns, so CZ has never been on my radar. This pistol changes that. I don't think they have shipped yet, but I plan to grab one as soon as they do. Looks like a PPQ quality trigger in a G19 sized platform with much better ergonomics and a lower bore axis than a PPQ.

I wish it was available in a full-size frame (G17-ish) instead of being the same size as the G19. I am a full-size guy and prefer the full size frame.

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    Frank, please don't count out any of the DA/SA CZ's, especially ones that have been "Cajunized". They are a real eye opener. The only comparable trigger I have come across have been on tuned 1911's.

Rating - 96.3%
    26   1   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Lebanon
    Frank, please don't count out any of the DA/SA CZ's, especially ones that have been "Cajunized". They are a real eye opener. The only comparable trigger I have come across have been on tuned 1911's.
    I wasn't a believer in the da/sa until I bought my first Sig. Now I own about four sigs with the da/sa. I enjoy them but to each his own.

hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    I'd say if your concerned with punching holes in paper and shooting bullseyes get urself a CZ. If ur gonna carry keep ur Glock

Top Bottom