• ...and so much more!
  • BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Seems there may be two threads going on this matter, so in case one is wiped I will state here again...

atf is the scum of scum...take an oath to protect and defend the constitution of the States and then build a career upon doing all you can to rape it.

Congratulations dettelbach... you are eating the **** from the bottom you POS.

I would also like to congratulate and recognize the senators that enabled this crap for what they are.... useless pieces of ****.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    What difference does this make? Does anyone think that he is going to go in there and radically change the way it is run?

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    What difference does this make? Does anyone think that he is going to go in there and radically change the way it is run?

Since that "group" seems to like to write it's own rules I would say the answer to your question is a resounding yes!

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    The actual boss is the same. It is going to be really badly run until the Ds don't have the Whitehouse again.
    I mean when the “R’s” were around we were banning bump stocks…….. you know the evil things that are responsible for none of the mass shootings…. So there was over reaching regardless of what letter is by the name.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    ^^^^^^^^
    It would seem that people have a tendency to forget that he wasn't necessarily a friend of the 2A. Better than Hildebeast and OBiden but still not a friend.

Absolutely correct...nothing but a lesser evil.

It always leaves me thinking what it would be like if instead of a "lesser evil" folks had a defender of Liberty in such a position.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Gun grabbers can't be happy when they hear the new ATF director say things like this.

Still don't trust this guy though. I don't trust any .gov agency. We shall see.

Top Bottom