• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sentinelrepublic

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    Noblesville
    Okay, finally getting around to writing a description of the day at the range over a cup of coffee.

I believe the day was august 5th of 2012, last month. I've been meeting up with some guys on a facebook page called "Indiana Run and Gun Project" for about a year now, and just recently for the past three months, I have been going to a guys property near Milhousen, Indiana. The property owners name is Stephen (pronounced steven).

There were about 13 guys total there that day, and a guy named "jake" recorded footage of us all that day. More footage of all of us can be found on a youtube channel called "Indianarunandgun".

That day, I was doing some "engagement runs" where we were all scored for time and accuracey. I think I placed in third or fouth in the group,...but who's keeping track?! LOL! I was running a S&W M&P 15 rifle and a Ruger P-89 pistol. Rockin a surplus "over armor" molle vest and P-mags. I think I went through about 100 rounds of .223 and about 30 rounds of 9mm that day. I was double tapping the first run and the second run I was working on hammers...I need improvement...I "engaged" all targets with no misses and placed "kill shots" on all the targets!! I may not have had the fastest runs, but I did use consealment of the barricades to the best of my ability, which I will continue to work on. My next time out, I will try to throw some "prone" in there and shooting while walking!!

All of the guys there are great guys that I have alot of respect for!! Stephen and his brother Donald have been very gracious for letting the Indiana run and gun project use his family property and I would like to thank them for being awsome hosts!! We have alot of veterans from the Marine Corps and Army that continue to volunteer their time to make me and others there better riflemen. I love these guys!!

I know that was kinda long, but I wanted to give all credit where credit is due!! Long live the Republic!!

Top Bottom