• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Litlratt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 17, 2009
    Terre Haute
    Great turnout. Enjoyed shooting and tanning with you all.

Good match Litlratt. Im gaining on you... I think 3.75 seconds is as close as I have gotten!

Caleb, same score in two divisions??? Nicely done.

Hope to see you all next month.
    Well done Mark.
    If the scores are corrected, you'll find the difference to be 4.64 seconds. Regardless, I'll have to continue to practice to stay ahead of you.

glock34

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    Fishers
    This was my first time shooting here and had a good time. I would prefered it to have been cooler (I was in the group where singlesix's son melted) but I had a good time. I knew nobody in the group I was with and they were all great people. I really like some of the pointer that were provided. I also liked the ribbing people were give althought I still think it is bad to heckle the person with the gun. I helped setup and tear down which made for a long day and then made longer by being a witnesses to very bad car wreck on the way home.

I would like to join this club. I really like the different bays where you have some buffer between other people shooting.

Ahab

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    Great turnout. Enjoyed shooting and tanning with you all.

Good match Litlratt. Im gaining on you... I think 3.75 seconds is as close as I have gotten!

Caleb, same score in two divisions??? Nicely done.

Hope to see you all next month.

I just saw that yesterday, and I couldn't believe it. I mean, with all the variables in Steel, what are the odds that would happen?

Top Bottom