Stealing from Jerry seems like a bad idea...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FishnHunt

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 18, 2013
    Churubusco
    From Jerry Miculek's Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/2677884866...7788486618080/799340620129528/?type=1&theater) page:

We need your help, guys. An Anti-Gun 'news' website has stolen our footage from YouTube and used it (with their own ads) for use in an anti-gun campaign for Australia’s rights. They in no way contacted us, paid royalty, or were given permission to use our footage and we in no way support it. We have reached out to the website and asked that they take it down or at least embed from our channel or pay us royalty so the proper credit is given but they have yet to respond. The footage in question is the record I did with the .50 AE Desert Eagle (5 shots in .80 seconds) and in the article they are using it to argue for taking more of Australia’s rights away. We spend a lot of time, effort, and money to help bring these videos to you and we love doing them with hopes of spreading the education and joy that can be associated with firearms; and although we do not agree with their opinion, we believe they are entitled to it- However, we do not think it is okay for them to steal from us. Even though most of us are from the US, we do have some Australian viewers and we believe that they should have the same right to their arms as much as we have and we will not tolerate the theft of our content being used to spread lies or to help move such a violation of their rights. In the article they use the video in order to ‘prove’ that Desert Eagles “'… are so lightweight and easy to conceal and easy to use in a moving car”, and are so easily controlled and capable of firing at such a rate. Guys, I’ve been training almost my entire life and have been shooting professionally for 30 years and the .50AE at that speed was almost too much for me. I urge you to share this statement with as many people as possible and send it to as many pro gun websites as possible so that people understand that we do not support this in any way, shape, or form. Lastly, do not link to their website or the original article. The more traffic they get, the more money they get. Instead, share the image below of the article. We have reached out to the website and they have yet to respond. please be as polite and patient as possible to gun grabbers and put on a good face for the pro-gun crowd! Thanks again, guys. And shoot fast!

Bigphil5000

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 1, 2014
    Columbus
    Crazy ! Don't mess with the king of speed shooting. "Capable of 5 rounds in less than one second" If your Jerry. Anti-gun supporters are living in a dream world. idiots

Drail

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Bloomington
    That's just about the stupidest anti-gun B.S. I have ever seen......... Unfortunately a whole bunch of even more stupid people will believe it and vote for an even more stupid politician who uses it. Some days I believe the human race will be wiped out by stupidity.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Once again we see the anti-gun crowd has to resort to manipulating their message because they don't have the facts on their side and couldn't make an argument otherwise.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Have they not seen Jerry's other videos?!?! They'd probably implode if they did :lmfao:

Like the dreaded 9mm sniper revolver, capable of a headshot from 1000 yards.

Jerry is a freak of nature. What he can do with a gun should never be portrayed as normal, or something the average person can do.

Top Bottom