• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

jsn_mooney

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    South Of Richmond
    Slicked this up a few months back for my son, LOP is a little long for him so I went with a Henry Youth rifle instead. Camo'd the stock, jewelled the bolt, put a marbles brass bead on the front instead of the factory orange plastic blade. Nice little rifle and a great shooter with everything I fed it EXCEPT Remington Golden bulk.
    PapooseCase.jpg

PapooseClose.jpg

Papoose1.jpg

Comes with case, 1 magazine, and takedown wrench. $200 FTF in Richmond, or far East side of Indy. Thanks

jsn_mooney

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    South Of Richmond
    SOLD
    Bump, with one-time price reduction to $175.
    Judging by the "0" prefix on the S/N, this rifle was manufactured in 2000. The Marbles brass-bead front sight blade is the same height as the orange plastic factory blade, which I still have somewhere. This rifle was missing the hood over the front sight when I got it, I ordered this one from Brownell's and according to them it's supposed to be blued? The stock is synthetic that I scuffed and primed with "Fusion" plastic primer and camo'd with rustoleum paint/ clear- it does have one small spot where the finish is nicked under the bolt from empty cases hitting it- it's SMALL, and I probably shot this thing 500 times playing with it. The reciever/ trigger guard were stripped,scuffed and coated with Alumahyde from brownell's.
    Hope this clears up any questions, thanks for all the interest.
    Jason

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom