• ...and so much more!
  • cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    The problem with the castle doctrine here is that the lawful owner would actually have to break into his own house to employ it. And the squatters might also be armed. Very messy.

As far as eviction law, this should not apply to squatters. :nono:

jkaetz

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    This situation is only complex because of lawyers. Squatters in these circumstances have no rights to a property, they are in the wrong, end of story. They should be removed, by force if needed, and charged with all applicable laws that were violated between making illegal entry into the home and being removed. There is no ambiguity in what should happen until a lawyer tries to apply a law that was never intended for these circumstances.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    This situation is only complex because of lawyers. Squatters in these circumstances have no rights to a property, they are in the wrong, end of story. They should be removed, by force if needed, and charged with all applicable laws that were violated between making illegal entry into the home and being removed. There is no ambiguity in what should happen until a lawyer tries to apply a law that was never intended for these circumstances.

:+1:

The entire purpose of law in a society is to encourage citizens to do what is right and not do what is wrong. I would have little difficulty determining what is right or wrong if I encountered such a situation as described. I would do what I know to be right and worry about what the law says about it later.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    That sir is not being a bully.

I understand why some would call the LEO into this but I also know that if you do that 1st the lawyers are going to screw with you. Get-em out. Then call the man.

I know, (unless you happen to be one of these mooching, parasitic, POS's) I am not a bully.

These parasites do not deserve to pollute the air I breath. I am sick and tired of a certain class that feels entitled to what I work for and have earned. I'm also sick of the ones that feel they can take from me and redistribute to this class. :xmad:

:ranton:

Top Bottom