• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Edged Tools

Sharpshooter
    Industry Partner
    Apr 16, 2022
    Ft Wayne
    I've sold a few. They're very slicey and thin. Comfortable handle too. Depends on the purpose and the person I guess

Edged Tools

Sharpshooter
    Industry Partner
    Apr 16, 2022
    Ft Wayne
    Compared to the Civvi Tamashi you carry?
    Hmmmm.... I would say they serve slightly different purposes. The Tamashii is about twice as thick as the bow river.

I think the Bow River would be a great little slicer for fish or other game and the Tamashii is thicker and can be used for some harder tasks. Slightly different steels but very similar hardness.

Bow River has a slighly longer blade and the Tamashii overall is longer, but has a longer handle.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I bought a Bow River from ET and I really like it. The steel is on the lower end (hence the price), but that makes it pretty easy to sharpen. The blade itself is very thin and slicey, and the handle is really nice. It comes with a nice leather sheath. Overall, the fit and finish is really nice, especially at the low price. It’s great for an outdoor cooking/camping knife.

Edged Tools

Sharpshooter
    Industry Partner
    Apr 16, 2022
    Ft Wayne
    I do have a few of these in stock now. One is an exclusive with Desert Tan and OD handles. It’s also slightly shorter

minuteman32

Expert
    Mar 23, 2008
    Central IN
    I have one & like it, but don’t carry it much because of the sheath. Had to warranty the 1st sheath because the threads in the belt loop broke. I’m contemplating a kydex sheath on Etsy, but am having trouble justifying paying almost as much for a sheath as I did the knife.

Top Bottom