Please reply by conversation.

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    All are Sold. Thanks for looking!

I have some primers leftover after ordering for myself. I have 1 thousand Federal Gold Medal Match small pistol primers and 3 thousand CCC #450 Magnum Small Rifle primers (should work perform about the same as the non-magnums, feel free to do your own web search on this). Small pistol are sold. Magnum Small Rifle are pending.

Asking $120/1k primers.
    For trades: I'd like to get my hands on a T/C encore frame and stock set in good shape. If you have one with a 7mm-08 barrel. Also interested in a Dan Wesson .357 or Henry Single Shots (44 mag especially). Also interested in decent flat nose 22 LR ammo for squirrel (like Eley, SK). We can discuss adding cash to make it square. If you have something else you'd like to trade, feel free to offer it.

Please feel free to PM me with any questions. Don't bump the ad.

Meet in the Purdue area or along the places I'll travel in the upcoming weeks. I'll travel from Purdue to Southern Indiana on April 4th Easter day (basically a straight shot down 65, but a detour through the Bloomington area might work okay - would have to map it), towards the Chicago area on April 10th, and east on 70 on the morning of Friday the 16th. Can meet along the way as long as the stop isn't too long.

Attachments

• IMG_20210402_214120~2.jpg
      IMG_20210402_214120~2.jpg
      739.3 KB · Views: 6
    Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom