• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GSPBirdDog

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    Henryville
    I stumbles across a really nice reloading shop awhile back and figured i would share with you all. It is Kentuckiana reloading (aka Precision reloading) in Clarksville, IN. They are right of I65 south 1 mile on the left on Eastern Blvd. Extremely nice and honest guys and prices are really good! It is so nice not to have to pay big box store prices and walk in to purchase what you need! They also are an FFL and do firearms transfers cheap.

Help support local business and stop by to check them out.

Kentuckiana Reloading
    629 Eastern Blvd.
    Clarksville, IN 47129

Kentuckiana Reloading - Home

Monday,Tuesday,Thursday, and Friday. 10am-6pm
    Wednesday 10am-3pm
    Saturday 10am-4pm
    Sunday Gunday CLOSED

Thanks guys and enjoy!
    GSPBirdDog

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Good stock of products and decent prices. They also know what reloading is all about. They are tucked away, so you really have to look for the 1911 sign on Eastern.

Gunaria

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Warrick Co.
    Come on now. You can't have the name GSP without having a picture of one in your avatar. The store is alright too. I need to stop by more when I'm in the area,

Spike_351

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    Scott County
    I'll be in the area later this week...looking forward to checking it out and hopefully finding some gooday componets to start loading 300ACC.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    +1 For this shop! I had started a previous thread for Kentuckyiana / Precision Reloading here on INGO and there was virtually no comment. I found the shop while on a road trip to Falls City Firearms. This is a very nice well stocked shop that deserves your business especially if you are a reloader in Southern Indiana. The owner was very nice and easy to talk to. Give them a try!

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    +1 For this shop! I had started a previous thread for Kentuckyiana / Precision Reloading here on INGO and there was virtually no comment. I found the shop while on a road trip to Falls City Firearms. This is a very nice well stocked shop that deserves your business especially if you are a reloader in Southern Indiana. The owner was very nice and easy to talk to. Give them a try!
    The "City Mouse" doesn't think much of his "Country Cousin"!:rolleyes:

Terry4570

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    N.A. IN.
    I stopped by yesterday to check them out and I will give them a thumb's up . They have a good selection of powder and good prices , lot of primers also . Stop by and check them out, told me they could order it if they don't have what you are looking for . Go slow and you can find them .

Last edited:

Ethanalpha

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2018
    Jeffersonville
    I started going in there shortly after they opened. Shawn is the owner and he is a great guy. They recently started doing reloading classes for people wanting to get into it. They have tons of different powders including vihtavuori and shooters world. I shoot a lot of uspsa and IDPA and their bullets are decently priced and shoot fine. Stop by there on your way through Clarksville. Look for the 1911 handgun sign on Eastern Boulevard. Their building is off the road back behind another building, so pay attention driving by.

Top Bottom