• ...and so much more!
  • m_deaner

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2008
    Eastside Indy
    It looks like the scores are posted!

Edit: It looks like they goofed up on the scores for stages 4-7 in production. Eric L is left off the score sheet on these stages. This pulled his aggregate score down significantly.

Last edited:

m_deaner

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2008
    Eastside Indy
    Thanks! Kinda bummed my last four stages aren't on there. My average was looking to be up from my 33%...oh well. Looking forward to Coach's class!

If it makes you feel better, I showed up at Silver Creek last weekend with my new limited gun and it wouldn't run. It shot great at the bowling pin match at Martinsville the day before - I'm still trying to figure out the problem.

I DNF'ed after the first two stages. Probably finished with about 15% overall.

Dr Falken

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    Bloomington
    If it makes you feel better, I showed up at Silver Creek last weekend with my new limited gun and it wouldn't run. It shot great at the bowling pin match at Martinsville the day before - I'm still trying to figure out the problem.

I DNF'ed after the first two stages. Probably finished with about 15% overall.
    Sorry to hear about your limited gun not running. I know they say misery loves company, but it doesn't make me feel better to know your bumming too.;) Anyhoo. looking forward, regardless of my recorded score I know I shot better. Hope you get your roscoe popping hot lead soon!

Top Bottom