• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • critter592

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    North Central, IN
    ...was a 10 yo. In the checkout lane a kid tried to take my wife's wallet out of her purse. The mother looked at my wife with an expression of "what you gonna do about it?" The cashier and another worker were aware. The mother and son seemed to be part of a much larger group that had been acting pretty obnoxious and staring down people throughout the store. She had my 5yo son with her and was seriously outnumbered. She paid quickly and got out the door. She swears she'll never go back to the South Bend Walmart on Ireland road. I think she'll calm down in a bit about that but it definitely rattled her.

Just a heads up. Bad stuff can happen anywhere and some will employ the innocence of youth to get at or distract you. They have no soul.

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    sounds like a little boy needs some fingers broken... do i really need to purple it? meh..
    mom needs some attitude fixings.. etc..

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    If the store management and police were not contacted not much sense to ***** about it on here. Others might have been robbed by not taking some sort of action. :twocents:

Pitmaster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    South Bend, IN
    Can you imagine the hassle if you slapped the kids hand away, the mom attacked you, and you shot her to protect yourself. What a legal mess for everyone except the mom and kid. Add a racial component if appropriate.

This same thing can happen at Meijer's and other stores.

bluewraith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Akron
    This same thing can happen at Meijer's and other stores.

Maybe it's just me, but Meijer seems to have a higher class of shoppers around here. I can't tell you the last time I saw somebody in Meijer wearing their pajamas at 4pm. On the Walmart Shopping Bingo card, that is almost a free square.

BuddieReigns

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2012
    Muncie
    I once almost got fired from my retail job for stopping a black lady for shoplifting. She said I was being racist and that I "must hate Obama." When I firtst stopped her she came up to me all threatening in my face, so I raised my arms up like "Do it, B***h" and got in her face, and she backed away and went and complained about me being racist. I still to this day wish she would have hit me or something. I work at a bookstore and I would have pounded her head into the metal shelves. Some people just need killed. The world would be a better place. The thing that really saved me from getting in any real trouble was the fact that she was a known shoplifter and I told my manager (the one who specifically told me to let him know if she came in) about her, and he just said, "that's not good," and walked off, so I was forced to do his job.

BuddieReigns

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2012
    Muncie
    and I didn't actually stop her because we aren't allowed. I walked down the main aisle, looked over, and saw her stuffing a huge pile of books in her bag. I just walked over and she came at me all threatening like it would scare me.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I once almost got fired from my retail job for stopping a black lady for shoplifting. She said I was being racist and that I "must hate Obama." When I firtst stopped her she came up to me all threatening in my face, so I raised my arms up like "Do it, B***h" and got in her face, and she backed away and went and complained about me being racist. I still to this day wish she would have hit me or something. I work at a bookstore and I would have pounded her head into the metal shelves. Some people just need killed. The world would be a better place. The thing that really saved me from getting in any real trouble was the fact that she was a known shoplifter and I told my manager (the one who specifically told me to let him know if she came in) about her, and he just said, "that's not good," and walked off, so I was forced to do his job.

:popcorn:

Top Bottom