Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    besties-eating-popcorn-7uu4wgk8ygyo1vdt.gif

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    ...Frankly, if the gov is gonna hand out reparations, perhaps they should simply offer tax deductions to those who qualify. Oh, wait...that would require those that qualify for reparations to actually be tax payers.
    Nah. They'd just make it a "refundable tax credit." File your return and get a refund, whether you paid into the till or not. Easy-peasy. Jack Kemp suckered the Republican Party with this idea back in the 80s (Earned Income Credit), and just like Mitt Romney and Massachusetts Obamacare, now we're stuck with it.

"Compassionate Republicans" should be shot.

I suspect refundable tax credits are precisely the intent of Reparations. The near-impossibility of figuring out who-gets-what will be remedied by just giving it to (almost) everybody. BLM was a smash success because, by providing a race-based argument for massive redistribution, they gave white liberals an excuse to do what they always wanted to do, anyway.

Last edited:

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Didn't Hoosiers die to end slavery? Hoosiers hid the slaves out on the way to freedom, This is nothing more than a way to keep blacks in line.
    Absolutely no way that makes up for over a hundred years of slavery that in no way has personally touched the current lives of today generation.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    On a related note, Henry Louis Gates is a bigot with insane double standards.

I had on his Finding your roots show on in the background of my hotel room. He was showing a Spanish American woman I dont recognize her ancestry, and she was taken aback when he told her that they were slave owners and conquistadors responsible for killing half the natives.

(Paraphrased) "Dont feel bad. What your ancestors did is not your fault. you should feel no shame for their actions. You are not responsible for them. "

Yet he advocates for non-brown people to pay for their ancestors' transgressions as if they were responsible personally.

What a bigoted clown.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Reparations, once started, will never end. It will never be enough. I also think those demanding grievance payments are going to be surprised when they don't receive money directly. It's much more like that government "programs" will be initiated with the intent to help those scarred by the slavery they didn't endure. Low cost housing loans, tax breaks, education programs, all directed toward the aggrieved group. Most of the funds supporting the programs will be siphoned off for administrative costs, etc. It'll be a scam to scam the scammers. Progress!

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    I demand reparations on the Romans that invaded the English islands. Then the Vikings are next to pay up.
    Once my ancestors got to America I demand money for Native American suppression of white peoples.

Kirk family massacre 1788
    A party of Indians killed 11 members of the Kirk family (1 woman and 10 children) on Nine Mile Creek 12 miles south of present-day Knoxville.

Only two survivors my 4th and 5th grand fathers were in Knoxville on business selling cattle.

My 4th Great Grand father at 16 years old went on a killing spree. He killed “Ol tassel“ a Cherokee chief.

gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    It started out with blm getting away with caous, then people started donating money to them, then they got greedy, leaders were blowing the money on houses and whatever which to my knowledge, they got away with it and now trying extort money from a city with high up black leaders that are all for it. Blm is running outa spending money.

Top Bottom