INPatriot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    God's Country
    Sorinex Power Rack

20190401_184900 (1).jpg

[FONT=&amp]This rack is the older generation of their current XL Series Power Rack that starts at $2000 plus shipping. It has fully adjustable safety spots allowing for range of motion as deep or limited as a user needs. Two sets (four pieces total) of J Cups and the capacity to use those J Cups inside the rack or outside the rack. There is enough room to choke bands on the base for accommodating resistance. The back of the rack features five pins on each side for ample plate storage and a pull up bar across the top that can hold straps or any grip training implements (blocks, grenades, dog bones, etc.)[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]The plates, bar and chains in the picture are not included with the rack, but if there is interest in other equipment I'm willing to work out a deal. I have mats, plates and dumbbells (must buy the whole set).[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]A perfect opportunity for a garage gym, a training studio or anyone looking to buy the last power rack they will ever need - they are bomb-proof! If more than one rack is needed, I'm willing to sell another rack. These racks came from Purdue Football before the upgrades at the Mollenkopf Athletic Center. They can be picked up at our facility. They will be broken down and we're happy to help load.[/FONT]

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom