• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Basher

Expert
    May 3, 2022
    Lafayette
    *SOLD!*

For sale is an excellent condition Weihrauch HW97K in .22 caliber. Aside from a few very small safe handling marks, the stock is in phenomenal shape. The metal is also in fantastic condition save for a small area on the receiver below the scope dovetail where the original owner hd a ring slip and cause some bluing loss. A Vortek PG4 spring kit is installed (about $100 value). This is one of THE top spring air rifles made, made to last several lifetimes! This one has less than 300 pellets through it, so it probably needs another 200-300 or so to get everything settled in, but that just means she’s nearly new and ready to give you a lifetime of enjoyment!

I’m asking $680 $660 $625 $600 $575 $560 $550 near Lafayette. No trades, please. Cross-posted, so the first public “I’ll take it” (for the time stamp) followed by a PM gets it. Any questions, just ask. Thanks!

OA1vOsS.jpg

kVkpdtC.jpg

yS9dwRB.jpg

TPZtuqM.jpg

VD93yWz.jpg

k5w6NKv.jpg

Last edited:

Basher

Expert
    May 3, 2022
    Lafayette
    Yes, I know I’ll **** of Mr. Planedriver here, but if my price is really that far off, I’m open to being educated. These list at $700 from PyramidAir, and the PG4 kit is another $100. Add tax (I’ll ignore shipping in case it’s free from some places), and I should be about $231 below advertised retail. That’s 25% off for an air rifle that isn’t even broken in yet. What am I missing here???

Basher

Expert
    May 3, 2022
    Lafayette
    After talking with another INGOer who’s a long-time airgunner, I may have been high on the price… Let’s try $600?

Top Bottom