WTS: ** SOLD ** S&W 66-2, 2.5" Barrel (Original Model), Excellent Condition, No Box -- NWI

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Specialized

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 97.8%
    87   2   1
    Jan 26, 2011
    Highland, IN
    Smith & Wesson Model 66-2, 2.5" barrel, which is the original 66 2.5" model. This is a fantastic specimen, and comes with the Hogue Bantam grips shown. I also have a pair of figured walnut Secret Service grips from Eagle Grips that have never been installed. I can sell them together or separate. As you can see from the pics, gun is in excellent condition and has been meticulously kept. Very low round count as well. This is a hard-to-find specimen for someone's collection. $750 for the weapon as shown, or $900 for the gun as shown plus the new-in-package SS Grips, which have never been installed. Will travel a reasonable distance for a FTF transaction, availability is mostly weekends. Please PM with questions or offers. Not interested in trades at this time.

Attachments

• IMG_4300.jpg
      IMG_4300.jpg
      210.1 KB · Views: 126
    • IMG_4301.jpg
      IMG_4301.jpg
      186.8 KB · Views: 122
    • IMG_4302.jpg
      IMG_4302.jpg
      214.7 KB · Views: 112
    • IMG_4303.jpg
      IMG_4303.jpg
      213.5 KB · Views: 123

Gumshoe

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 13, 2023
    NWI
    Smith & Wesson Model 66-2, 2.5" barrel, which is the original 66 2.5" model. This is a fantastic specimen, and comes with the Hogue Bantam grips shown. I also have a pair of figured walnut Secret Service grips from Eagle Grips that have never been installed. I can sell them together or separate. As you can see from the pics, gun is in excellent condition and has been meticulously kept. Very low round count as well. This is a hard-to-find specimen for someone's collection. $750 for the weapon as shown, or $900 for the gun as shown plus the new-in-package SS Grips, which have never been installed. Will travel a reasonable distance for a FTF transaction, availability is mostly weekends. Please PM with questions or offers. Not interested in trades at this
    Pm sent

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom