• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

duboismd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Indy
    Cleaned out the safe and am posting this S&W 351 PD 22 magnum revolver. Very nice shape. Bought it for my wife and she refuses to carry. Shoots exceptionally nice and I just didn't use it for the last 18 months or so. It could be a mothers day present for a discerning woman who carries? It's fun wheel gun that drops nicely into virtually any pocket. Comes with a Desantis holster (may have some others, which I'll add too) and box of ammo (both shown in pics). On NE side of Indy. 351 right side.jpg 352 PD left side.jpg 351PD frnt sight.jpg From S&W.

This Smith Wesson 351 PD is a seven-shot revolver chambered in 22 Mag. A 1.9-inch barrel is adorned with a notch rear sight and a Hi-Viz red dot front sight. The matte black aluminum alloy frame is handsomely complimented by the wood grips with finger grooves for a firm grasp.
    UPC022188602289
    Caliber.22 WMR
    Capacity7 ROUNDS
    Barrel Length2 BARREL
    Weight1 LBS.
    FinishBLACK

Asking $625. Feel free to offer trades (22, 9, 45, 12, ammo, quality red dots, etc.) worst I can say is no thanks. Don't need to sell/trade but just have an itch. Let me know what you think. Will need to see a DL, prefer also a LTC.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom